61 Elm St., Hatfield, MA 01038 (413) 563-8074
Recent Grads and Students
Career Exploration and the Strong Interest Inventory®
Thinking about careers is both exciting and challenging. Identifying your interests and seeing what's out there can be a great first step.
The Strong Interest Inventory® is one of the world's most respected and widely used career planning tools. Recognized by the American Psychological Association, it provides an extensive analysis of your career interests to help guide your career choices. We combine it with occupational research for rewarding and realistic career planning.
$125 Package Includes
- Online completion of the Strong Interest Inventory
- Customized written report (Sample Report)
- One 30-minute introductory session with a Strong Interest Inventory expert.
- Our guided, 60-minute interpretive session. Includes an introduction to occupational research using tools from the US Dept. of Labor.
Discounted Student Rates
- Strong Interest Inventory Package: $125 pre-paid. All services require a written contract.
- Additional 60-90 minute meetings: Discounted Advising Rate of $60/Hr. Degrees must be no older than two years and graduates must be at the start of their careers.
- Learn more about our Coaching Fees and Payment Options.
Fern is certified by the Consulting Psychologists Press to administer and interpret the Strong Interest Inventory.