I Schedule an Initial Call
- We think people should be able to speak with a career advisor before "signing on", so we schedule a free, introductory 15-minute call to discuss services. Prior to speaking, we'll request a copy of your resume (if one is available).
- We'll explain our services, answer questions, and discuss how we might be of assistance.
- If you'd like to proceed, we'll schedule a full video or phone call and send a contract before services begin.
II Meet with Us!
- We offer video and phone meetings. (If you're new to virtual meetings, don't worry. We make it easy!)
- Sessions are 60 minutes long. Extended meetings are available with advance notice.
- Some people request "homework" and we provide reading, reflection, and research assignments. Others prefer working on things at meetings only and that's fine too.
III Courtesy Follow Up
After each session, you'll receive a customized, emailed summary of our key discussion points and next steps. (There's no added fee for this service-it's provided to assist you in moving forward.)
Fees are on a sliding scale payable in advance and we accept all major credit cards, bank transfers, and Venmo mobile payments. All services require a signed contract.
To learn more, contact us for a complimentary, 15-minute meeting!