I Schedule an Initial Meeting or Call
- We think people should be able to speak with a career advisor before "signing on", so we schedule a free, introductory 15-minute call or video meeting to discuss services. Prior to speaking, we'll request a copy of your resume (if one is available).
- We'll explain our services, answer questions, and discuss how we might be of assistance.
- If you'd like to proceed, we'll schedule a full video session or phone call and send a contract before so that services can begin.
II Meet with Us!
- We offer video conferences and phone meetings. (If you're new to virtual meetings, don't worry. We make it easy.)
- Sessions are 60 minutes long. Extended meetings are available with advance notice.
- No set number of sessions is required. Some clients benefit from two to three sessions. Others work with us for several months and return at a future date when it's time to work on their career again.
- Some people request "homework" and we provide reading, reflection, and research assignments for career planning and job search. Others prefer working on things at meetings only and that's fine too.
III Courtesy Follow Up
After each session, you'll receive a customized, emailed summary of our key discussion points and next steps. (There's no added fee for this service-it's provided to assist you in moving forward.)
Most of our services are on a sliding scale payable in advance and we accept all major credit cards. All services require a signed contract.
To learn more, contact us for a complimentary, 15-minute meeting!